Sunday, December 30, 2007

Silicone Rubber Bracelet Thick

born 12/31/2007 Crossmedia

Hello, my name is Alberto
Bianchet and today is an historic day for me, I create my blog! ... This is why I chose December 31 ... it is easier to remember. ;-)
Today everyone has special interests are all experts in something at least, tied to their work or their own passions.
All content authors can be interesting and useful for those with common interests to yours. So why not also share my interests and my knowledge.

for passion and I work, I deal with cross-media (and beyond).
I know, for those unfamiliar with the term cross-media, This is yet another new word that will probably be soon forgotten in favor of other modes or other scenarios that will arise in future innovation.
For those who have not arrived here by accident, the concept of cross-media will certainly be more clear and interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment