Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Footprint Tattoo Ideas

UI UIISH A HALLOUEIN Christmans (TRANSLATED: I HOPE YOU DIE BEFORE HALLOWEEN, SO 'SAVING THE MI carved pumpkin, and' a big job)


GENIALITA' E UMILTA' A VAGONATE PIGIATE TUTTE INSIEME OLTRE IL DI FUORI DELLA (FU) PERSONA EINSTEIN?
ESISTE.
RISIEDE IN QUESTI DUE TIZI.
SENZA PAROLE.

CHE MUSICA ASCOLTI?

FOTTE UN CAZZO: RECATI A VEDERE I TESTA DE PORCU OVUNQUE SI TROVINO.

E' UNA LEZIONE DI...

VAI!








RESISTENDO FINO ALLA FINE DEL POST CAPIRETE (e DOPO DOVRETE ULTERIORMENTE CAPIRE) A COSA SI RIFERISCE QUESTA.
AIAIAIAI, CHE DOLORI.
PUZZOLENTI.








fuck OR FOR unleash a war rebel against the system that keeps you bound to live SLAVE 'A LA COCK?

Maccio ', celebrate the new year.

AH, AND I thought that was AN IDIOT!








not pulled the water.

The house was saturated with a hinged water an indefinable smell, counting that the factors associated sensory, then logically interpretable, were two of the cans and human shit.

Someone had shit, no one pulled the water.

There was a strange atmosphere. When I went home

s'odea column Halloween sound of carpentry, yet nothing good omen 'similar to involuntary osmosis, as if osmosis can be a phenomenon of acceptance.

just happens. There were twenty

scratch scattered on the ground in the street (municipal land), illusions vanished in a torn unknown guys. They tried it, they were disappointed, as compounds returned to his seat without saying a word no.

attain enlightenment is not as easy as I thought. You

the right people behind us. The lighting is

agent.

Without acknowledgment of receipt.

t'avvisano Manco.

(not) Succede.

Guidavo senza una meta, andavo a far colazione; è più interessante quando il personaggio si muove liberamente; da al lettore l'illusione che, almeno il protagonista, sia dotato di una sorta di libero arbitrio che forse verrà sfatato verso il finale del racconto, comunque è una caratteristica che di solito ne il lettore, ne lo scrittore possiedono, e si accorse, sulle note più gravi del violoncello, quando il testo s'apprestava a carezzar' il punto più alto del significato che voléa trasmettere...

Non è difficile disimparare.

Non impari, così fai prima.

La follia, quella vera.
Tutti.
Tu.
Io.
Me.

The madness dwells here. She

.

Command.

This does not mean that I will be salaried.

I had a vague idea of \u200b\u200bwhat was going on.
I only found out later, shortly after, because there I was thinking.

gloomy atmosphere of the October 31, now, now, was scepter, orchetrando moreover, the performance of my (In) skeleton staff, propinano a relaxed holiday package, such as abnormal posture taken by me.

No Leopardi.
he had the right people around. And
Tampin.

The ill-treated his balls.

DO NOT HAVE A DICK, Yesterday I spent COOKING IN THE AFTERNOON.
MI LOOK STRANGE MADNESS, CI'm talking about.
writing while the door of the DOOR TALK, I DO NOT SEEM VALID IN TERMS OF GENDER.

Where are we heading?

Why is mandatory to have a goal?

is because we want to be safer?

With great sadness, I ask the incessant (too many adjectives, too many horn downstairs) stream of consciousness: how can an adult (hopefully) Disenchantment, procrastinating, hanging out, swear, get in hand, to succumb to (not ) the name of security, from the moment she, it, that person has previously swallowed and is RIspera, digested, the idea that one day, maybe even a few minutes, there will be no more?

Why do we want certainty, when the largest, incontrovertible truth is that we die?

This is a comic horror story, is what I write is my life.

And trust me, do not worry.

With the right smile, the proper skill, you can run around, eat like a model citizen, without paying.

quantifiable Thirty minutes ago it happened.

Smile denoting security, assuring the operator. Greetings
rare, out of the way, without paying the appropriate cost / manager which manages the (not I became ill, the female audience), without any weight on his conscience / having more weight in your wallet if you have one of those people that insists on cataloging all of himself, more general business cards, memory storing each paper into a container attractive tissue to be fixed firmly to the right or the left buttock, according to the lefties and / or destromania.

Destrofilia.
I do not mean nazi.

A talk with the stones do not solve anything, unless you believe in reincarnation.

there reincarnation?

happens "the ..."?

These are not questions to do.

So I think, unfortunately, are not, 'fuck Descartes with his teacher, now, now, is not a problem to create art.

Reincarnation?

Believe it or not ...

NOW, NOW, NOW, WHERE ARE YOU?

Physically you are there, in front of the screen.

life led you to having to put in the hands of a genius of my caliber (.38) and maybe you think it's a great thing.

Let's say you're living.

depends on many things.

take it for good.

Here.

're living.

I'm living.

... there is!

How many months there is the universe?

Some say some thirty, some voters per l' 11 milioni, tal altri per migliaia di anni (mal interpretare la bibbia a propulsione ne genera di codeste burle), tal non so la contrapposizione di “taluni/tal altri”, nel senso, voglio abbattere le barriere strutturali del linguaggio semi concreto, eppur hanno inventato/comunemente abbiamo accettato per Ozmosi codificate forme di linguaggio che ti intrappolano nello scadere (come una confezione di fagioli biologici aperti 20 sec. fa) perciò non puoi continuare il luogo comune senza auto ingabbiarti in un luogo comune.

Il luogo comune è un posto dove la giunta comunale può riscuotere i diritti d'autore.

Non per questo gli operai e gli altri subordinati possono trarne vantaggio dal punto di vista crisp, not John ("Jack" exists only in the novel), but pocketed the money / expendable for a better future in the company of recommended drugs.

What's on TV today?

Ah, yes, the list of drugs coolest of the moment.

Tell me what you assume, I'll tell you how you are.

fact, do not tell me, I just analyze your tears.

I think it is like trying to think, have done so already having sex pre-programmed will never, ever s'attuerà.

's up to you?

there free will?

I Sofficini Findus is a tangible proof of our weighted character to / from adults, so yes, I can say with certainty that free will exists.

precisely do not know when or how it was invented but just now ("horror" is an anagram) we are not widely provided.

Then a gleam of polished instrumental madness makes me play to be normal according to the canons of the paying public, the judge, the Executioner, the executioner, the projected figures, existing only in my head, I pretend nothing, starting to tell me what upset this week.

You have to dig into the past.

I know it hurts to admit certain weaknesses.

heartened.

weakness, "the concept of" whole I write stuff there because we over-valued, we have gone beyond the beyond.

is not important.

I know.

I know.

I learned the truth by Padre Pio.

We are only 4 pages.

do not know if you're still there.

I think you are tired.

thinking how presumptuous I think, I am convinced you know what you're thinking.

would be shipped in a gas chamber, no?

Sappi son (I high, will stretch from top to bottom) in a gas chamber have been there.

do not mean the gas chamber type I farted while I was sleeping and the door was shut tight drastically forever Another had it that farted in my place in the same room tight.

I have conquered death.

the gas chamber I started to converse with gas, I convinced him to spare me.

gas saved me.

With that savings has created the public debt of which you are / are (psychophysically) slave.

Do not despair.

has begun an innovative new edition of Big Brother.

rooting for this year ...

typhoid ...

Some time ago, typhoid fever was a disease. Today

hath been translated as "affection".

Progress follows these patterns.

I am proud to live in a pianeta a tinta unita.

Gli da un tocco “di”.

Ho progettato un libro bianco di contenuti.

Scrivo una riga dove ti sprono a crearti universi mentali non gestibili, dopodiché sarai tu a impostare, compilarne le pagine.
Mi pagherai affinché io, col mio benestare, ti darò la possibilità di aprirti a te stesso, a chi vorrà leggere il libro preimpostato/da te dopo strutturato.

Le nano tecnologie sono i gadget elettronici escogitati dai servi di Biancaneve.

In inglese è “Snow white”.

È un titolo vagamente cameliano, non parlo di sigarette, non faccio pubblicità occulta (andrei all'inferno, trattando topics banned by the church)

I speak of the group.

bandages.

the band.

The camel.

Du iu no?

question teg I can do well.

Camel guitarist singer fell ill, called off the turn (I repeat that I write things I feel like shit, they are an adult, I'm free, I go to bed when I want, I assume Nutella at my discretion, so resigned, if you've read this far you have committed at least since resigned your tenth birthday) and nobody has been able to see more live.

bad.

Snowgoose was a great record, wonderful use of the orchestra in it.
Pensare che era un progetto per un “audiobook”, come li chiamiamo ora.
Era un libro per bambini, la favola dell' “oca della neve”.

Nello scrivere mi sono porso nel torso una domanda che non dirò, anche se la posso anche scrivere, le pagine sono gratis, mica mi cacciano se vado avanti a oltranza, e sì, dài, tutto bene, i bambini stanno bene, anche se a casa mia ad una Barbie manca la testa e misteriosamente il bambino non si siede da una settimana, dicendo “Gesù detto sedere seduti peccato”, arrivo qui.

COMPIERE GLI ANNI.

Sembra quasi un traguardo.

E' UN TRAGUARDO.

Pensa quanto sei bravo.

You birthday.

You have reached a goal.

least for the record, you should be sad.

When your birthday is in less than a year living on earth.

It depends on how you live.

For me it is a goal, knowing that I was not much left.

for you?

As a child I was thinking, that I have squola award rejected so often imagined (I was talking to myself in third person without knowing it) if life was like in elementary school and after squole.

you imagine.

Every year, when it arrives on your birthday you have to do a test with the almighty.

he / it ("It" in English, pronoun impersonal thing or object undefined) puts you difficult questions, TI asks the questions, some questions of the oral exam, such as maturity, and you say what you know.

If you do not get old ball.

may seem positive, fail not to get old.
"" "" ""

-How many have you?

- I have 43 years.

- it does not show, you look like a child of 15 years.

- I know. But I was rejected.

- How it works, here on earth?

Nothing, the porcoddio you ask questions and oral examination as the years go by if you bowl in your head but the skin does not t'invecchia, not even the brain, then you are condemned to repeat the year, the cells will freeze criogenizzandosi, biological processes are known human confiscated by Beelzebub (the horn of beer) and never gets old.

Spontaneously. If you were
fear death, old age, decay generally in the 80s was enough to become a vampire by Joel Shumacher.

Now there is the question of universal state.

not pass it?
does not age.

do not walk / do not get old.

I tell you the truth, man.

... This too is a lie, how can I have friends if they are only focused on myself and my physical person legal? Estimated

interlayer.

Tanto per fare due chiacchiere con me stesso, la persona che amo odiare.

È un toccasana.

E ripeto che ti dico la verità, anche se mi sono fermato a contemplare le due “E” di inizio discorso.

Una era con l'accento, l'altra senza.

Una significa verbo essere.

L'altra significa NON verbo, bensì congiunzione.

Tra l'essere e il congiungere, quale scegli?

La busta o i premi?

Mi rimanda alle lotterie sul lungomare di quando avevo anatomicamente 11 anni, avevo comprato (“acquistato” si dice nei racconti rispettabili) il primo album dei Doors, l'omonimo (non è il titolo the disc, "namesake", was known simply as "The Doors") and I was old enough to do something which I regretted to create me permanent youth disorder, while my mother is still struggling with the stench in the toilet, claiming that it is my fault, but there is no guilt, the importance lies in the evil smell.

There was a raffle with the guy hand microphone inside the cabin filled with premium bikes toaster ski turntables televisions VCRs boxing gloves mannequins (they were well, a fair ballardiana atrocities close to home), then sunglasses , eyeglasses and buy a ticket with a number, waiting for the extraction, mica was like slavery statale dove ti tocca aspettare due estrazioni settimanali, là ogni sera faceva almeno trenta estrazioni (durava poc'oltre la mezzanotte), sognavi di vincere un premio per sentirti più appagato, dimenticandoti dei traumi infantili, sedando l'ego.

Era questa la domanda figa che mi ricordo?

Era questa.

SIGNOOORA, VUOLE LA BUSHTA O I PREMI?

LA BUSSSSSHTA O I PREMI?

M.
mm
Mmmm.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


MI PIO IL PROGIUTTO!

Dicette cushì.

Quello che mi ricordo rispose così.

Era una domanda clear, concise, minimal, not radical, very chic.

- LADY WANTS THE Bushta or bonuses?
- I think I PROGIUTTO Pio.

That day, more than just "knew" I was convinced I had a lot of road to be done, at least for only remotely match those results.

I went away disconsolate, without seeing the assignment of progiutto.

not heard a pencil from school required.

I'm excited.

why you wet your pants, Luigino (...?).

- It's so good that Jesus uses to let you know that you were wrong.
- But I'll go to hell, Father?
- Do not think about these things, son. Enjoy life on earth.
Ciuccialo as pope.
- So?
- No shit, you're hurting me. If you do not learn now I'll break your face with a fist, you disintegrated teeth, so you will not ever rise to the father.
- "Father"? Fuck you mean, Papa?!
- is a term used in the Florentine collodion story of Pinocchio.
- Daddy, Daddy, how the fuck is your name? I confused ideas, talk hard, I, I, I do not remember, I just want to suck everything as a Calippo.
- See son? Did you learn without violence. The Steiner method works. Montessori in the ass.
- but the show was beautiful.
- I said to please the body of the mother. I've seen it all just to make me jacking off with the protagonist.

is why I do not recommend that parents scold their children.

not beat your children.

Kill.

THEN ONLY THEN



scopateveli.

end up in prison but will end up on television.

What great things you have in life?

Exactly.

Once you are finished on TV, what more do you want?

Ok, girls smashed more cocaine up my ass, but in the meantime be content.

a child abused me.

Me forgot it.

leggett Then the book that Melissa P. and I inorgoglitti because there seemed to sweep the pages could well be poetic.

I fell in love with myself.
adored what I had done. The

odorai too.

I continued to read books by Melissa masterpiece. Then the professor maeshtro

dicette I read stuff higher, imbortande.

I present the 120 Days sodomitic, desadeiano book more Pasolini DVDs.

Voletta not read the book, it was too big, too long then ... I thought.

Pensetti. Paper

too big?

too long?

but may serve to magnify the Pirsing. How

the tunnel.

Amalgamai youth culture, slang added to knowledge, associai the book a nice cock, the concretizzai with its beneficial properties.

me I could be a culture that made the hole in the ass.

I could become educated and span.

Then after that I dicette Parlett professor with the book was to read, not by shoving it.

And there's love for literature svanette as a fatuous fire in January.

Did you ever think?

I tell wisps.

think.

fact, do not think, I'll tell you.

Our ancestors did not have television.
They had no drugs.
aim was sin.
Biestamare (mean swearing in dialect, for those who do not sapetttttte) made you go to hell without even the possibbili (OCME I write I think) to play the joker if you do not know.

What did they do?

Yes, Lovecraft's books (the name is changed, the Marlboro Company which bought the company logo and Kraft (good things from the world) takes possession of the identity of the lone Providence and changed the spelling) is fucking True, it was so.

summary.

There was no TV.
You could see people taking the drugs for you while having sex and committing sin biestamanado (now you understand that means; fuck you, I also explained, do not make me Irara) and were there to turn over the opposable thumbs, and sometimes the toes (foot thumbs are in the common semantic grammar, then you also tell the story of the feet and inches on me I also thank you and thank your children escaped mutilation, this is meaningless as the rest, trust that it has, I mean "sense") as well, guess they were doing?

I say men beyond those of the past "with" (read the above line, I'm not going to repeat ... well, you know I do? Copiaincolla) there was no TV. You could see people taking the drugs for you while having sex and committing sin bistamanado (It is now clearer, although I've fucking well explained, now I'm angry) and they were there to turn over the opposable thumbs, and sometimes the toes, that is ok, are the big toe (one foot "thumbs"? Here GMOs) into the common semantic grammar.
Then I will tell the story well on the thumbs of the feet and thank me as I thank your children prior to the mutilation survived.

Guess what they did?

NIGHT in the nineteenth century, the unemployed went in cemeteries.

were lost, haggard, frightened frightened, yet went to the cemetery, since there does not do better (yes, but there was a sin and you ended up in hell with the approval of padreINterno, lord of the absorbent OB).

They went around cemeteries, they invent stories.

were superstitious, not like now that people believe in made-up stories from various churches Le Bastard millennia ago then they do so because they know that forgiveness and then ask people to hell and ugly post-mortem there should be no no no no no to nothing.

moral of the story briefly summarized.

no longer needed.
Die.
T'imputridisci.
stink.

is not true that you are no longer alive.

We explain how.

We explain how. From

live smelt, farts, t'ostinavi to live. From

dead give off the same.

is rotting, but it is compulsive action as the others.

The corpses of the past, which have evolved as those of today, were buried in wooden coffins for the dead not often steep package as those that cost at least two thousand euro daily plus all the service the funeral director who also invented gadgets (not mica those sales will be for work) type the key ring-shaped coffin that then all they want because "quant'ebbello where did you get where you bought it no friend, I have not bought, it was consolation prize that they gave me because he now dead grandfather is decaying as now, yes, the fatal course of the physical deterioration of a human being "no longer acting as an" (a polite way to describe the body).

Moral of the fable and the intertwining (see, going to school? You pigiano in clichés semantic head, you will not free more, unless you sign a Scientoloy or other sects of enthusiasts crazy brain washers).

Ancient cemeteries were unemployed, in which they are perversely preserved cadavers.

're dead.

Yet they keep you.

underground.

But is not that we have thrown away. Go

rotting.

I know it's not your fault but you can not resist. Go

rotting.

Produce gas without push the sphincter.

Do not fart gas.

What's happening?

Wisps. The wisps are

Loff post mortem.

Imagine.

You're dead, you asked for forgiveness, then you can go to heaven.

're in heaven.

Physically, indeed, souls, because it is one that rises to the kingdom of heaven, you are in paradise.

're in the clouds.

know tomorrow's weather forecast not looking at the weather.

Observe your loved ones.

watch over them.

On earth there is a part of you, indeed, let's say that you were everything yourself when you identify us to the point of just asking you a slave to a mortgage to buy a big screen TV 3d there then you realize that you do not need as much as you thought. Your body

deceased remained on earth fart.
takes to give off.

addition you peccat, or because it is a sin ... socreggiare

You know what happens?

Eh?

The people of the nineteenth century, addentratasi in cemeteries as unemployed and multi settlor of free time galore at will, he saw wisps of your farts, and mounts the head, writing horror stories of cock, you invented the myth of Chtulu of Halloween, several films of carpenter etc etc and you know what happens?

you sinned on many levels.


You farted. You farted

dead.

In fact the more you fart the brain of the living ("creativity" they call it) and you have double, triple layered sin, in various sizes.

Sin multidimensional.

What's happening?

Eh?

You know what happens?

No you do not know, otherwise it will not hang by my fingertips (I'll talk to you in person and hang "lips" but it is a sneaky excuse to ask you a blowjob free, of course you pay nothing at all is done, no ?).

short.

're in heaven and end up in hell because your body on earth has sinned without your permission.

It's a great catch.

is a inculatura.

might as well sin. So

sins.

Rutta, fart, swear.

So you do not nothing happens.

And if you think all this goes beyond mental blowjob horror horror means that I have reached my goal because ...


because ...

Nothing.

I wanted to give you a nice horror story to celebrate all the saints and the dead of the dead halloween fiesta calendar (this is globalization, which we have gained to enter Europe? Do not despair, soon to be world government, then you Brinder).

And more horror of this paper here, most of the horror of what we have in mind, hard to believe that it exists.

If there ... so be it ..

Coming is a sin.

Jesus is watching you.

you notes. Yes



Unemployed him well.

does not have a dick to do.

It has lots of free time.

So ...

By the way I am (I hope, I do not know "where" they are), I will tell you the story of the "big toe" in several quibble over.

There once was a dickhead as there are few, relentless lover of improvised explosive et.

not "arsonist", but New Year s'indebitava to buy hundreds of pounds of fireworks.

His life was a whole new year.

fired from January 1 to December 31.

fired for not shoot himself.

The way my house looked like Sarajevo.

Trust.

Sarajevo is not fun like the movies of Emir Kusturica.

is not as festive music by Goran.





Ray Kurzveil, probability, math, not opinion ...

... shooting today spara domani...

Prima o poi doveva succedere.

Nella mitologia greca Zeus era il dio degli dèi.
Era al top.

Nella nostra mitologia italiana, Zeus è un raudo (cioè un petardo) modificato geneticamente, tant'è grosso.

Allo stronzo un giorno gli è scoppiato uno Zeus in mano.

Gli è partito il pollice che lo (quasi) differenziava dai primati.

Cos'è successo?

Essendo spappolato, irrimediabilmente fottuto, INUTILIZZABILE, all'ospedale gli hanno asportato l'alluce (è il pollice del piede, per chi si fosse sintonizzato solo ora) del piede destro, per trapiantarglielo sulla mano sinistra (da qui “tiro left-handed, "Zampaglione fuck, you're better behind the camera that before the microphone).

Legend has it that, every other day ... The

smelled a finger.

had the big toe instead of the thumb.

The toe had not identified with in his new role of an inch, repeatedly insisting to carry out the OLD, OBSOLETE duties for which he was provost.

smelled like stinky feet. In fact

came from there.

When he went around the country, the gossips said: "A smell that's hands smell like feet."

History traumatized me quite a bit.

So when nel cervello sento le voci che mi dicono le cose cattive prendo un gattino, un coniglietto e li anestetizzo.

Li faccio lottare.

Chi perde muore.

Chi vince vive per essere torturato, successivamente mangiato inconsapevolmente dalla sua mamma, tenuta in una gabbia 1cmX2.

... a sentire la mia, di mamma, tutta questa violenza è stata colpa dei film violenti.

Io ci credo.

Voglio crederci.

Mi conviene, mentre tolgo il sangue dai muri.

Sta arrivando la polizia.

Vorranno fare con me i giochini particolari.

Ancora una volta.

Solo un'altra volta.

Ancora.

Ho paura.

in doubt I open.

from behind.

I'm not a hundred.





worth more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment